Tuesday 14 May 2013

Celebrate with Tilda




Hi there,
Here is my Magnolia Tilda card and she is coloured in with pro markers.  The backing papers are Nitwit printable papers.  Everything uselse you see is from my stash.  I am getting so much better at colouring black hair - I used
Cool Grey 1
Cool Grey 3
Black
Mostly people use more greys than me, but I was happy with just the two.
I decorated an envelope to match.
Thank you for looking and have a lovely evening:-

Challenges:-
613 Avenue Create - Create a Shaped Card
Marvellous Magnolia - Anything Goes
Midweek Magnolias - Diecuts and/or punches






4 comments:

  1. Lovely card Michelle, beautifully coloured and you have mastered the black hair for sure!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! Michelle, this is so very cute. Beautiful colouring and design. Thank you for joining us over at Midweek Magnolias. Good luck!
    Hugs
    Suzi x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Michelle! Oh the colors on this are so pretty! I love the design, papers, embellishments and your coloring is just beautiful! Thanks for sharing with us and playing in our neighborhood at 613 Avenue Create!
    Kathi
    Co-Owner/DT Coordinator

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty! I love the wonderful, cheery colors and the great composition. Thanks for playing on our street at 613 Avenue Create!
    Hugz,
    Chana, Owner

    ReplyDelete