Wednesday 9 December 2015

Merry Christmoose

I know, lame title lol.

I am entering the 4th Bugaboo Christmas chaos challenge with this card....


This sweet Moose is from Bugaboo digi stamps and I have coloured him in with ProMarkers.  The papers are just some freebies from a mag I found in my stash!

The challenge this time is a Recipe challenge...


NOTE:  It is not mandatory to use today's new release - you can use whatever image you'd like and the above recipe.


I have used an image, 3 layers of papers and my 2 different embellishments are my die-cut corners and my gems.

Challenges:-

Catch the Bug - Christmas Chaos Challenge
Come and Get It- Anything Goes Christmas
Craft Your Passion - Anything Goes
Crafting by Designs - Here Comes the Holidays
Crafting from the Heart - Anything Goes
Creative Inspirations - All Wrapped Up
Love to Scrap - It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas

Thanks for looking and have a great day

8 comments:

  1. It's a fun title and a really fun card. I can't remember having seen this image before, definitely going to add it to my Bugaboo collection!
    I'm happy to see you're still joining in our chaos week at Bugaboo too:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That moose is adorable and love your bright, happy colors. Thank you for your entry into our challenge at Love To Scrap.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute card. Lots of fun. Thank you for joining our Christmas challenge at Come and Get It and I hope you will join us in 2016 for more great challenges. Happy Holidays. Judy DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome. Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Craft Your Passion this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Regards,
    Tammi, Craft Your Passion DT
    makememories4life {My Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all those layers! Thanks for joining us for our Christmas Chaos event this week at Bugaboo's Catch the Bug blog.
    Good luck!
    Love
    Jen Leeflang
    BUGABOO DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. A great card - thanks for joining us at Crafting from the Heart.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very sweet. Love this fun image and your traditional Christmas colors. Thanks for joining us for Christmas Chaos at Catch the Bug.

    ReplyDelete
  8. A beautiful creation! Thanks for playing this week at Creative Inspirations! xxx

    ReplyDelete