Thursday 24 December 2015

Post Box Mice

Hi there crafty friends.  This is my last card for Christmas 2015!


As some of you might remember, I am now on the DT for Pink Gem Designs and I start properly in January.  I cannot wait.  These images are just adorable and as a bonus of being on the DT I get to pick whatever digi's I like.  A super generous and amazing benefit for being part of the DT.  I had to get this one and I have shared it over on Gems of Inspiration.  It is called Post Box Mice and can be found here on the Pink Gems Design shop.

I have coloured mine in with ProMarkers and the papers are LOTV.  The beautiful red ribbon is part of a prize I won at the Ribbon Girl.

Challenges

CHCC - AG
Sweet Stampin' - Merry Christmas

Thanks so much for looking and Merry Christmas


14 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Michelle. Have a lovely Christmas. Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fantastic card Michelle, sweet mice and lovely traditional colours. I hope you have as happy and peaceful Christmas Day with your loved ones xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. The digi is beautiful, I hope the mice get the messages delivered on time :)
    Merry Christmas to you and yours, may it be a peaceful one.
    Hugs, V

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet image and card! Congrats on your new DT! May peace and joy be yours this Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow Michelle what a lovely start to the New Year congratulations on your new DT role, I agree the images are beautiful so is your card enjoy the festive holidays
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous! I love postbox Xmas cards! That image really pops! Fab colouring and colours
    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card Michelle, congrats again on your new Dt! Wishing you & yours a wonderful Christmas!
    hugs Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for playing with Sweet Stampin'. Warm holiday wishes!

    Love and hugs
    Maarit

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card and added beauties.I hope your CHRISTmas was happy..xx
     {aNNie}

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card!
    Thank you for joining in with the 'Anything Goes' challenge at Crafty Creations. Mia - DT Member xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the cute image and great papers and layout-hope you enjoyed your Christmas and best wishes for the New Year-thank you for the lovely comments left on my blog through the year
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very cute card and image - nice choice of paper!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Pink gem has some really cute images Nd I'm sure we're going to see a lot of well designed cuteness here next year:)
    I find this image so cute and I do like these traditional colors and patterns.
    Trying to catch up and getting into normal blogging routines again. December has been crazy this year, not in a too stressful way, but fun...

    ReplyDelete